Friday, October 25, 2013

Love Quotations - love quotes

Love Quotations 1 :
Love Quotations - love quotes




Find Love

Find love and keep it,
The flame
The passion to be consumed
Or warm tenderness,
Share, listen, understand,
Kissing, caressing, cherish
Tirelessly every day
His object of desire,

Cry and laugh together
Enduring problems
With courage and patience
Share the wonders
That gives us life ...
This is the best kept secret
Of those who always want
To love

Love Quotations 2 :

One day our eyes met
And then I knew it was You
You! I was waiting for you!
I knew it would change my voice

Since I only dream of you
And I feel better
And all thanks to your love for me
Finish my life with you this is my dream

You're there and you help me find my way
Thanks to you I finally found a smile
Today I know what happiness is, finally!
More tears in me that "Laughter"

I tell my love Thank you
Thank you for all the days of happiness
You offer me to infinity!
Thank you, my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment