Friday, December 20, 2013

good night messages-good night sms

good night messages-good night sms



Message goodnight 01

Love is when I sleep you're in my arms and you're up in dreams. 

Message goodnight 02


Sweet dreams. You're the only one who touched my heart. It will be yours forever.Sleep well, my only love. I love you. 

Message goodnight 03


You, I long night and day, your passion, you're caresses of your love. 

Message goodnight 04
I give you a kiss like a snowflake, which alights on you're lips. To you, my pretty white rose that haunts my dreams. 

goodnight Message 05
 I wish I could be with you every night, watch you sleep and embrace you with love garlic, Goodnight my love. 

goodnight 06 Message 
In this path of flowers of a thousand colors there is one that made ​​me capsize the heart and you're the flower that overturned my little heart I poetic soul tonight but I know it's late I'll breath a kiss and let yourself dream.

Message goodnight 08
The forecast for tonight a strong rumble of a love heart-shaped eclair and fine rain that will fall on your lips in token of our love.

 goodnight Message 09 
Last night I dreamed, you my baby, the day I drooled not withstand that first kiss, for me it was love at first sight, feeling thirsty. It was an endless moment, no time to dream, and then wake up, and we continue to enjoy an unfinished love. 

goodnight Message 10
 I'm going to heaven to put your name on a gold star for that all the angels can see how much my love for you and so strong. 

goodnight Message 11
 I am sending you a plane kissing in a loving sky covered with a cloud of love carried by a wind of happiness and hope that crash into your heart. 

goodnight Message 12
Last night in my dreams I imagined you dancing on the moon in a starry sky. your eyes shining in the darkness of the night such beauty to the radiant light of the moon. We laughed and we smiled. We have been floated in the air in our world, our hearts filled with passion and romance as we fell in love spirited dance while the dream ended with a sweet kiss. 

goodnight Message 13
 Wonderful passion when you ask on me, languishing look, my whole body was in turmoil, I feel rising within me an intense desire in your warm kisses, I start to shiver, seem to have your touch, I try to resist, but my heart is stronger, I'll give up my body in a deep breath, this beautiful union fills us with emotion, and when our passion is sated, we are melee united to get to sleep, Our love is c ' Certainly a marvel. 

goodnight Message 14
 the night you're in my dreams, the day you haunt my thoughts, but the only place where I can not see you is in my arms. 

goodnight Post 15
 with a rose hand and a smile on my face I'll sound with the piano of my heart a beautiful melody the scent of a flower to say good night my heart. 

goodnight Post 16 
The end of a day, is only a beginning of a new one. Keep your good mood for a tomorrow that must always come. Keep the courage and hope in life and never give up your dreams good night. 

good night Post 17
 ​​I dreamed again last night, you were there with open arms waiting for me to join the smile on your face and the light in your eyes, you came to help me, give me love I ran for you to take you to love you, but then I woke up next dream for you recover. 


No comments:

Post a Comment