Friday, December 6, 2013

sad love-love messages

sad love-love messages

Sad Love Sms 1 :

My sadness is full
Because without seeing you I am nothing
My destiny is to never forget you
Although I never would dream you.




Sad Love Sms 2 :



I never hurt by a glass
Never an arrow pierced me,
Never cut me a knife,
only your absence has killed me!
 


 Sad Love Sms 3 :

Elongated down on the bed, close your eyes,
stopped breathing ...
you can resume breathing ...
you saw how the air has failed?
That's how I miss you.


 Sad Love Sms 4 :


your angel face and your body sublime,
your pretty words full of promise,
I had hidden all the suffering
that is loving you
 Sad Love Sms 5 :
It took me a minute to notice you.
Hour apreciated you.
Loved you for a day ...
And I need a lifetime to forget you!

Sad Love Sms 6 :

Love can be scary
can make cry.
He is such a big word in a lifetime.
It can change everything
can switch everything,
And can destroy everything.
 Sad Love Sms 7 :
Tomorrow if I lose you,
Let me take my life
Because you are my air
And your love is my life.
If we were to separate us
It would be useless for me to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment