Thursday, December 19, 2013

love-sms love-i love you


love-sms love-i love you

My Love

My love, my heart,
my princess , my soulmate .
I think about you every day,
every night,
you are in my thoughts .



There's something about you
that makes me happy ,
your smile fills me with happiness.
Beautiful as the sun ,
you're my little fairy .

I want to offer you my heat
you warm for the cold,
kiss you do not you be afraid ,
and never you cry .
And all this could be yours .
Your smile is so nice ,
your body so tender stroking ,
you smell so sweet to feel,
your eyes so intense my heart.
I'd just beautiful, brand new
so that you always look at me
with this light there was in you.
I love you , I love you , I love you .

I love watching you, admire you ,
I walk with you
to forget everything, except you .
I like to feel your smell ,
make you full of kisses on the neck
and kiss you asking my lips
on yours so tenderly .
I love you feel my side
when I sleep, when I dream.
And see you appear
when I wake up .

I like you my love,
I love you so much.
Enjoy every moment
we can spend together
because life moves in leaps and bounds .
I would never be mean,
never unfaithful
for you to be beautiful .
I love you , I love you , I love you .

No comments:

Post a Comment