Thursday, December 19, 2013

Quotes - love quotations

Quotes - love quotations-love messages

Quotes - love quotations

the hardesd thing in life is watching someone you love , loving someone else





Quotes - love quotations





Grow old with me! ...... The best is yet to come




Quotes - love quotations


a sweet little rabbit, just like you, because I love you!! 



Quotes - love quotations


Love stops being a joy when it stops being a secret.

Quotes - love quotations


Real love is the history of enormous patience.
Quotes - love quotations


Being in love is when she looks at you and says: I would like to be a cannibal.




Quotes - love quotations


All beautiful moments do not last long, except in our memory.



Quotes - love quotations


3 words made my heart beat faster, 3 words made my legs shake 3 words made my head spin, 3 words: I love you!


Quotes - love quotations

If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag, Then do not worry 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for christmas!



Quotes - love quotations


If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life


Quotes - love quotations


I miss you ... I need you ... More and more .... each day ... I love you ... more than words ... can ever say



Quotes - love quotations


It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost his most beautifull angel...!


Quotes - love quotations


Heaven is the place where I would be, the day you would stop loving me!


Quotes - love quotations


If you were a tear I would never dare to cry. I might lose you !


Quotes - love quotations


Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know you're worth that sacrafice!




Quotes - love quotations


The day that I'll die, when death replaces birth, I'll recognize angels' faces, 'cus I live with one on earth..



Quotes - love quotations


I do not think much, i do not think often, but when I think, I think of you!


Quotes - love quotations


The world is so more beautiful with you around !


Quotes - love quotations
To the whole world you are some....but to some you are the whole world

No comments:

Post a Comment