Wednesday, September 25, 2013

LOVE POEM WHY I LOVE YOU

LOVE POEM WHY I LOVE YOU



Why I love you ... 
I'll get the answer in the ocean of your eyes, 
in the silk of your hair, 
I'll find it in the satin of your skin. 

Why I love you ... 
The answer is, 
in the purity of your soul 
In the tenderness of your touch 
In the fire of your eyes 


and also the softness of your lips velvet 

Why I love you ... 
I know why I love you so much 
your heart tells me every time he fights against me 
Your hands me whisper when they seized me 
Your body shows me when the trance of love seizes him 

why I love you ... 
is it really for these reasons there? 
Maybe, maybe not 
I just know that I love you 
That I have chosen you 
What you said yes 
Forever ...

Love poem: It is so little that I love you




 It is so little that I love you 
 When I would write these words 
 in golden letters in my poem 
 to your beautiful eyes water pearls 

 It is so little that I love you 
 When I want all tones 
 You sing breathlessly 
 And my love and my song 

 It's so little that I love you 
 When I want the rooftops 
 Shouting your name until Bohème 
 at the risk of losing the voice 

 This is so little that I love you 
 When I want to offer you the sea 
 waves on gold fringed wool 
 with green fish below 

 It is so little that I love you 
 When I want your heart against 
 Fragile as Porcelain 
 Ask my head and my happiness 

 It is so afraid to say that I love you 
 when I want you to heaven 
 If I were God, you'd be queen 
 I have for you a thousand islands 

 It is so little that I love you 
 When I wish to hell I 
 long as you did not have much trouble 
 I do not mind the whole universe

love poem



Like the first rays of the sun 
gently Ta me out of my sleep 
The exquisite view of your face 
leads me in a soft travel 

The first languorous embrace 
in contact with your skin silky 
Tel promenade blessed 
Transporte my body in heaven 

L 'haunting vision of your eyes 
dispels the fog in my eyes 
The outline of your smile enchanted

No comments:

Post a Comment