Sunday, September 8, 2013

SMS Love, LOve Text

love text-love sms-love messages 


sms text messages




Love is knowing that no matter what is done at the end of day, you won't change your mind, it's only wanting what's best for that special person.



sms text messages




I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you ... but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream.




sms text messages




I hate him for leaving when I thought he never would ... but I love him for staying when I was putting him through so much.



sms text messages




I love the way you hold me in your arms when I am drifting asleep. I love the way you gently tuck my hair when you think I do not notice. I love the way you give me butterfly kisses so that it wouldn't disturb my sleep. Most of all, I love the way I feel secure and loved in your arms.



sms text messages




Our brains are opposites, not wanting each other, but our hearts are one, separated in heaven, yearning for the other half that is its equal.



sms text messages




I will love you forever and a day, and if forever takes a lifetime, then I promise to be there at the end to greet you with open arms. Then we will finally have all the dreams we have ever dreamt about, become a reality.



sms text messages




To see you when I wake up is a gift I didn't think could be real, to know that you feel the same as I do is a three-fold utopian dream. You do something to me that I can't explain, so would I be out of line if I said I miss you



sms text messages




It is not what you have done for me that makes me love you so much, it is the joys of who you are and the happiness you bring!



sms text messages




Whenever you look at me I feel you, whenever you touch me I hear you, whenever I see you I explode...for your love is what keeps me alive!



sms text messages




My heart, my life, my soul, she has the key to them all. She has but to turn the key and allow me to surround her with my warmth and love.



sms text messages




Words are just not enough to tell you how much you mean to me and how much I need you by my side, all my life. You have touched my life in ways others can't even think of.



sms text messages




True lovers don't give and take ... they give, and never expect to take anything back. Just like love, in every sense of the word.



sms text messages




I shall take your sorrows and give you my joys. Don't ever leave me, I can't live without you. You are dearer to me then my life, this much you must know, My Love.



sms text messages




When I'm with you all my fears disappear. So, I guess if you're wondering what my biggest fear is, it would be losing you.



sms text messages




Watchin' lovers walkin', hand in hand they pass me by. Wish I was one of them. Wish I had somebody, wakin' up beside me, lookin' into my eyes at night.



sms text messages




It's so hard to fall asleep at night when you wish the blanket wrapped around you tonight was the person wrapped around you last night.



sms text messages




Valuing a relationship is not merely done by seeing each other everyday. What counts is how much in our busy lives we remember each other.



sms text messages




So many of us either fear tomorrow or regret yesterday. But, I won't fear tomorrow if I get to be your's forever, and I don't regret yesterday because one yesterday, I met you.



sms text messages




Your kiss came as a suprise, something remarkable, something sensational. You unlocked my sealed lips, and I would allow you to do it again



sms text messages




I would give my life for you, you mean the world to me. You know I love you and I wanna be together when you run away. Just me and you, just you and me. Will you run away with me



sms text messages




If I sleep with you tonight, will I wake up beside you in the morning or only find footprints leading to the door



sms text messages




If you've lied, well, keep on lying because my heart would be torn apart into thousands of pieces for knowing the truth.



sms text messages




The doors of Love often open and shut. We were a small handful of the lucky ones; we were lucky to stop the doors before they closed and look at us now, and how much our love has grown.



sms text messages




Many miles and many smiles, we share, as we both look up and gaze at our star, knowing love is in the heart and we shall sleep well, my Love.



sms text messages




Lord, send angels for my darling and take her to that home on high; I'll wait my time out, here on earth, Love, and come to you when I die.



sms text messages




Time might head us nowhere, Fate might break us apart, but I'll always be thankful that once along my journey I knew someone like you.



sms text messages




It's wrong to say I can't live without you because I've already lived before I met you, but instead I'll say Life will be better if you're just here with me .



sms text messages




Don't promise me forever, don't promise me the sun and sky, don't pretend to know you'll never make me cry. Just hold me now, and promise me you'll try.



sms text messages




Let me look into your eyes, so I can explore your mind and soul, for my love is the answer to all your questions, and your eyes are the gateway to our love.



sms text messages




Let love in through the narrow crack in the heart. Let love warm our once cold bitter hearts. Let love burn our long lost passion again. Let you be my love once again.



sms text messages




Like a perfect scene, from a movie screen, we're a dream come true, suited perfectly, for eternity, me and you.


No comments:

Post a Comment