Friday, September 13, 2013

Top 20 Love SMS

Top 20 Love SMS
SMS of Love No. 01: I see my face buried in your fine hair, your body confused and timid, defeated by chance and by your dazzling beauty.



SMS Love No. 02: If I had the sea to the land as ink and paper I think I would not have enough room to tell you how much I love you!




SMS Love No. 03: Can you one day give me a little of your time, which I dream of kissing your hand for a moment and feel your skin so soft on my lips.

SMS Love N ° 04: What my eyes are open or closed, I have only you sky and horizon, night and moonlight. I love you.


SMS Love No. 05: I love life and you, but a life without you, I do not even think about it!


SMS Love N ° 06: The sun shines and brings happiness in the same way that you do for me.


SMS Love  No. 07: You're like a star, you can not see you for a few moments but your beauty is so intense that we remember all our lives.


SMS am of our No. 08: You are my reward. So I waited for you. And what I think, I love you even more


SM S Love No. 09: If I fall asleep, I do not want anything but the idea that you think I fall into a coma!


SMS of Love # 10: The word "I love you" is not good for you to understand how much I love you!


SMS da mour No. 11: You are the devil that ignited my heart, and that maintains the flame in my heart ... I love you


MS Love # 12: The other night, the moon caught me stealing a star, she smiled because she knew it was for you my love.


SMS am our No. 13: The sun never stops shining like my heart never stops loving you.


Love SMS  14: Let your imagination take each letter of the sms for a bouquet of flowers that each in turn would tell you how I think of you.


SMS am our No. 15: I'm not Hugo to say big words, not Corneille to tell you wonders. I'm only me to tell you "I love you"


SMS Love  16: I am sending a boat on an ocean caresses tenderness.


SMS am our No. 17: I send you a kiss on the wagon tracks of love drawn by the wings of my heart to tell you I love you.


SMS to love 18: I want to age gracefully loving you, but not die without telling you.


SMS am our No. 19: I want what you want, you want what I want when ever you want and let me have you.


Peace Love SMS r 20: Until now, I had made ​​a declaration of love to the women I did not like, so I was shooting very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment