Tuesday, August 13, 2013

10 most beautiful love poems - I love you



Love Poem 1

You looked me in the eye, And you got me an "I love you" ... And I fell into your trap ... But it is not my fault, It's you, your mouth, your eyes, your smile, The way you be ... Stop lying to me, You do not like me ... If you loved me, Why are you watching me die for two months without doing anything ... I do not want you to m ' forget, not in these arms ... Not like her ... So excuse me for not being the one that was, I said I'd forget, learn to live without you. But when you come back ... I'm so in love, I hate ... I hate this lack of power over myself, when it comes to stop loving you ...

I love you

poem of love 2

I gave you my trust then you do not deserve. I locked my heart forever behind a padlock I stepped back and I decided to go step by step in being promised me not to ask me about your case.

Love Poems 3

I'm afraid, because if you dive in my bright eyes, you'll understand what I feel ... Anything I should not even feel it, you will see that I still need you, that I may hang up his feelings, That you did go with me, In his chills you needed me ... I love you, too ... And it hurt me. You are unique, I could never forget you.
-Shadow.Y.Sombre-

poem of love 4



I gave you my trust then you do not deserve. I locked my heart forever behind a padlock I stepped back and I decided to go step by step in being promised me not to ask me about your case.


Love Poems 5

.... The eyes glaze over, I look at the trees in the distance ... My face become empty ... I do not do anything, at least in appearance ... My thoughts turn, Memories appear ... My eyes laugh, cry, resign themselves ... This is the only appearance of my outer self ...

poem of love 6


Someday love is my only request a new recourse even if you be my new defeat Some beautiful speech illuminated my traverses Some smile to destroy the fire that inspires me I ask that same princess unwise me nome her prince to have the most beautiful images even if the end is on I'm lost in storms I do not ask the sun I do not ask the sky I asks that you found my rainbow Although I am a lifeless body and my soul is bruised I ask you to be my siren my reindeer You'd so beautiful but not too much I do not want I do not want to live my life revered status but lifeless well you my moon love me without rancor You'd come from a distant star of another world because I do not see that instills for me on earth Even in my world all star turn me dot and me Here in Hell In a word all wisdom I can write I ask god brought my soul in the palm of your empire

poem of love 7


We were inseparable, just you and me ... without speaking, we knew ... we had to smile, giggles ... we could talk for hours, we still had so much to say ... I think you might try to kill me, stab me ... I will still love you ... love you all, this is not normal, you're the one who manages to make his ...
-Shadow.Y.Sombre-

 poem of love 8


 You again today its my doing a very foolish ... Your father, the wholly improper remarks, and my mother, the beautiful winks ... Anyway the parents who want to get engaged. (Y is already all planned). Ben must confess, That I love you too much anyway ...

 Poem of love 9


  I love you, At any price it ... You deceived me, I pushed you away, because I do not want a friend like her ... You came back to me after that girl in t 'apologizing, you had tears in your eyes ... And I forgave ... But the tears were fake, and the insincere apologies ... Now I know ... But I love you so whatever you do ... I forgive you ... Even if I should not ... Just because I need you, Without you my life does not look like anything ...



 poem of love 10


behind the laughter, lies the horror no word has come out, we get sick: bulimia, anorexia, drugs, alcohol, violence ... we mutilate to vent a little, we begin with light strokes with scissors ... then we made deep cuts ... we want more blood ... one wants to die ... there are no more limits. you become an empty hole, unique ...


No comments:

Post a Comment