Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Kindness short SMS

Uninspired to send tender words of love, here is a list to help you:



Sometimes I'm afraid of losing you, fear of losing the dearest person in my eyes ...




♥ What my eyes are open or closed, I have only you sky and horizon, night and moonlight. I love you.



♥ Your smile expresses only kindness, I wish to draw your lips sensual, from my fingertips to read your tenderness.



♥ I do not know why, but the last few days, I feel the need to say I love you to those for whom I have that feeling. It burns my lips, it's so hard!



♥ Do you sleep? Not me, I could not as I did not have you wished good night and sent lots of kisses, I want to find the woman of my life, to whom it is dedicated SMS



♥ My cherie you are the great sun goes to my head, I filed on your lips soft and tender those few words that reflect the feeling in my heart to love you toi.je



♥ If I had to keep forever in my memory when it would undoubtedly be the first time you told me you loved me.


 Without you, for me, the earth would no longer round. To me you're my sunshine after the storm. You are my light in the dark. I love you more than anything.




♥ The feelings that I feel for you is like an ocean I bathed my heart in waves of love and passion My heart drowns in water of happiness and love You and I are a lovely couple who love tenderly



♥ Your return will be my celebration of my feelings I love you flood your little heart with joy Between you and me, the loyalty oath is a sweet baby, I miss you day and night I think of you



♥ In my life I have made many errors but loving you is by far the best thing I did on this earth feeling that warms me despite the cold weather no matter what happens to me tomorrow I will never stop to love you.



Love is the great empty space in me that you fill each day of your light, your gentleness and your warmth.

♥ My baby, I'm sending this tender poetic sms to remind you that my little heart beats only for you, my loving eyes only see you and my mouth speaks words of love for you. I love you



♥ My destiny is to be with you to serve you awaken to your days and nights, my life is in you wherever you go, whatever you do, I'll always be there even if I do not appear physically you're my man and I'm your wife.



♥ I'm in love, but nobody sees it, I want to live happy, but I can not without you, if I had a wish, I would use it for you because I want you to be happy, even if n is not with me



I sent you a boat kissing in an ocean of love a wave of tenderness




♥ Kisses remote darling I miss so much. I need you, I need to feel you in my arms. You are the most beautiful of my life. I love you for eternity. I embrace you. Your sweetheart.



♥ Kisses love I send you my turn to tell you I love you a little more each week.



♥ You are my treasure and your place in my heart. The door to happiness opens. It is the cement of our love. We are unique to you and me forever.



Birds have wings to fly, and I have a heart to love you.




♥ If I had the sea to the land as ink and paper I think I would not have enough room to tell you how much I love you!





♥ If I did not give you everything you want ... It's just because I did not want, a few times because I could not, but often, very often, because I n 'did not know ... Despite all my mistakes will want you forgive me? Because I love you ...



A star is a lost soul who will stop one day twinkle in the sky but tj continue to shine in our hearts.





♥ My Princess, this small sms is a message of love that you confess with the most beautiful poetry I can not live without you, I think about you every second of my life, I love you to madness. I miss my baby.



♥ You have opened your heart to me and you give me confidence for each stage of my life. Still my little angel very long and be the man of my life. Thousand kisses.




No comments:

Post a Comment