Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hello Sms morning Sms


hello sms

sms to say hello, post hello, hello sms messages


Best sms Hello

sms hello

Put your left hand on your right shoulder
and your right hand on your left shoulder.
Now imagine that I am giving you a hug in the morning.
Hello My Love

sms hello

Live in love is to live a good life.
I wish you all the luck in the world my adorable baby (e).
Good and pleasant day.
Tenderly I kiss you and I love you madly.

sms hello

I'm a magic kiss,
I went through the whole city
to ask me your lips
and say "Hello My Love".
I love you and having a good day.

sms hello

Now I know what paradise
it is to be with you darling.
I send you much love and joy to you, my darling,
in this day my heart seeks only your happiness.

sms hello

I just woke up
and already my thoughts are turned towards you,
You are the center of my universe.
Sms this is to tell you that I think you dice the sunrise.
Kisses and Good Day.

sms hello

Hello, shop flowers?
I want a big bouquet of pink for
beautiful eyes that liron this message
he spent a desired
Good Day

sms hello

A new day begins,
full of happiness and hope,
you quickly get up and go to meet him.
Good Day.

sms hello

Nothing makes my day happier than SMS you. So I'll make your wonderful day full of sending you SMS. I love you!

sms hello

Love is clear as day, Love is as simple as "hello.

sms hello

Hello my princess
this is a small sms message tenderness that you confess with the most beautiful poetry I can not live without you, I think about you every second of my life, I love you to madness.
I miss my baby.

sms hello

I send you a hello silver
on a flying carpet lined with a thousand flowers
in a thousand colors to wish you
a good day.

sms hello

With the birth of a day,
the earth begins its turn
the rivers follow their path,
I tell you:
Hello and good luck every day.

sms hello

The freshness of the morning
Birdsong
The sun rises and the rays
passes through the curtains
say good day

sms hello

My little transition from day to come and tell you
hello, I will file
my flower full of happiness to warm
your heart to spend a
nice day ...

sms hello

Put your left hand on your right shoulder and your right hand on your left shoulder. Now imagine that I am giving you a hug in the morning.

sms hello

I've just woke up my heart beats already at full speed for you. Good day my love. I love you

sms hello

One of the most comforting things in life is to know that somewhere, someone is thinking of you. I'm thinking about you all day. I love you.

sms hello

I dreamed of you all night, now I'm thinking about you all day. You're great. I love you

sms hello

Even if we could not spend the night together, my mind is already full of thought for you c morning. Good day my heart.

sms hello

Put your left hand on your right shoulder and your right hand on your left shoulder. Now imagine that I am giving you a hug in the morning.

sms hello

Even though my SMS sounds trite, it is full of sincerity. I love you my heart and a good day.

sms hello

Nothing makes my day happier than texting you. So I'll make your wonderful day full of sending you SMS. I love you.

sms hello

This day will pass quickly because I know tonight I'll be able to see you and kiss you.

sms hello

A new day, a day that I will love you more than yesterday. I love you my darling

sms hello

I send you a hello silver on a flying carpet lined with thousands of flowers in many colors to wish you good day ...

sms hello

Beep Beep, look who sends you a text message filled with tenderness,
it is a message of your goddess,
just give you lots of kisses and wish you a good day ...

sms hello

I'm a magic kiss, I went through the whole city to ask me your lips and say hello my love. I love you, having a good day.

sms hello

Hello, I'm a special SMS think alone ... I searched among the nicest people directory and I chose you to say hello.

sms hello

I just woke up and already my thoughts have turned to you, you're the center of my universe.

sms hello

This SMS to tell you that I think you dice the sunrise. Kisses!

sms hello

The sun will wake you want,
birds sing and you say hello.
Me too

sms hello

The night ends, a day begins,
these few words can illuminate your face
as the sun illuminates the ground.

sms hello

A new day begins,
full of happiness and hope,
you quickly get up and go to meet him.

sms hello

Some words of love to say hello to you by sms. Texting that accompanies you throughout the day ... This little sms you luck and opens the doors to a beautiful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment