Monday, August 19, 2013

Thank you ( Messages )





Thank you my love


You listen to me when I have trouble, you go up my spirits when I'm sad, you encourage me when I hesitate and comforted me when I suffered a failure. Some people would pay for it!

Thank you for my love


Thank you.
Thank you for your kind words, which for me are real gifts,
Thank you for your generosity, your kindness and spontaneity,
Thank you for these beautiful values ​​that fill my body heat
Thank you from my heart because thanks to you, 2013 will be a year full of happiness!

Thank you for your messages


Thank you! Your note is very successful.
It caused in me a wave of happiness, I wanted to convey to all those who are in my heart.
These words gave me immense pleasure.
Thank you for your kindness!

Thank you for your love


Thank you for loving me as I am,
For every moment that I live
You make me a better person.
I thank fate for having me put on earth to bring joy and happiness



Thank you for your friend


Dear (s) Friend (s),
A big thank you to you for the time spent with you and your gift 'm very touched. You have been very inspired and have had a great idea!

Thank you for your presence


Firstly a big thank you to all of you for your presence at this point in my life, for your friendship and support evidence.
Another huge thank you for all your gifts that have really touched me.
Very big hugs to you all.
I miss you all.

Thank you for your birthday card


I thank you from my heart for your birthday card, I could not expect more originality than that which you knew to be! Once again you're the one / one that stands out!

Thank you for your birthday gift


Without the need to inform you, you were able to find exactly what I wanted. I see you reading me like an open book. I'm really lucky to have you! Thank you very much.

Thank you for your gift


You know the story of the boy who received a beautiful Christmas gift that evening he falls asleep in his bed? Well with the gift that you chose for me is just that. I never left, I carried everywhere with me. A big thank you, you're really strong.

Thank you for coming to my party


"After a birthday celebrated as it should be, I can only thank you! The evening was a success and this is largely thanks to you. I'm really glad you could make it and I hope that the next year we will deliver it. "

Thank you for your invitation



I spent a wonderful evening and I wanted to thank you. For the organization and the atmosphere, you are champion (ne) and friends are very friendly. Do it again anytime!

Thank you for your support


I went through such difficult times that more than once I thought I would never see the end of the tunnel. At each of these times, you were there to comfort me and help me find solutions. I can not thank you enough for everything you did for me.

Thank you to you my friend



"In the worst moments of my life, I could always count on you. I wanted you to know how much your support has been a great help to me. When I do not want to see anyone, you are returned to load relentlessly. When I had no interest in anything, you have not passed judgment and you just asked me not to give up. You never abandoned me and I will never forget . "

Thank you for your wishes



If this year is a reflection of your wishes, I will without a doubt an exceptional year! I thank you with all my heart and wish you all much good stuff. "

Say thank you after the vows


If you would like me to pretty things I want to tell you: "Magic Mirror"! I sincerely thank you and to wish you all the same.

Thank you my friend for your help


My friend! Thank you to you for your help free! Thank you to you for your support
Your generous and selfless act is a proof of your beautiful friendship
Many thanks to you my friend that I love and that I want a lot

Letter of thanks


I am writing to thank you for your kindness and availability.
It seems that we recognize the sincerity of friendship, true friends, a true friend when you are in need. I know now, I've always known that you're a great friend.
Accept, I pray these words thank you.
This message is a thousand thanks is a proof of friendship. Say thank you is a simple and direct way to tell you my appreciation.

If one day the need is felt, knowing that I would also be there for you. In difficult times such as during periods of pain you can count on me. I'll always be by your side. I would listen to you without judging you, humbly advise you without morality.

Thank you again my friend. This thank you letter is not expected back. It is free and sincere. This message of salvation thank the kindness and generosity of the great sage you are.
So thank you my brother for your humanity, your selflessness and your concern for others.
Let your good deeds will be made a hundredfold.



Thank you message to a person I love the most beautiful friendships.

Poems to say thank you



I wanted to say thank you
Today Before party
Today, we are still here
Tomorrow, I do not know what our life

I wanted to say thank you
For your strength to your weakness
For your tolerance for your sensitivity
For your patience, unlimited ...

I wanted to say thank you
For everything you've done

I wanted to say thank you
For your help to support your
Before our paths moving away

How to thank you, how to tell
Does the word "thank you" would suffice?
I would carve into a work
Make tears from my eyes ink to write
Each letter is a sign of recognition
And gratitude. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment