Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sms I think about you ♥

Here are some SMS and love SMS for your lover. I think of you day ... I dream of you at night ... I always think of you ... My Love! For this small Sms, I wanted to kiss you and give you kisses friendship. This written with kisses miles poetic message reminds you that you're my best friend (best friend, boyfriend, girlfriend). Friendly kiss from a friend who is thinking about you. The first time, the moment I saw you I ......



I think of you day ... I dream of you at night ... I always think of you ... My Love!




For this small Sms, I wanted to kiss you and give you kisses friendship. This written with kisses miles poetic message reminds you that you're my best friend (best friend, boyfriend, girlfriend). Friendly kiss from a friend who is thinking about you.



The first time, the moment I saw you I loved you, and since that day I have not stopped thinking about you, I desire that you do that is why, even when it doesn ' wrong between us, I never stopped chasing you because I love you!



when I think you think I do not think of you, the thought I thought I do not think only of you .....



 I think of you every second of my love




I can not stop thinking about you, whether sleeping, talking with my friends, singing in the shower, I can not stop thinking of you, of your arms, to your lips. I miss you my love.



 I can not stop thinking about you, whether sleeping, talking with my friends, singing in the shower, I can not stop thinking of you, of your arms, to your lips. I miss you my love.



There is a saying that as the days pass and no two are alike. but this is false. The days go by and I still think much of you.



 I think of you, I see you all hear me, I'm going crazy.




 The distance may not be an obstacle, our bonds of love are precious trust is the only thing that binds our hearts, before I sleep and when I wake up every hour and you occupy my thoughts, no matter where I am I always feel like my heart is yours forever I miss you.



In the morning I do not eat because I think of you, at noon I do not eat because I think of you and at night I can not sleep because I am hungry.



 The only person that I love and I always love it's you! There's just you and me in this world! I'll give you my life! I think of you day and night.




 A sweet thought for you ... I miss you ...




When I'm not there, you think of me? When I am not and that something is bothering you, would you think I am for the comfort you? When you have a long and hard day's work, even when you mouse knowing that you will soon see me again? And when you get up in the morning, you in your mouse inside bottom to the idea of ​​spending another day with me? Because that's what I think all the time thinking about you.



 I think about you all the time. I think of you in the morning, walking in the cold. I purposely walk slowly in order to think about you anymore. I think of you in the evening when I miss you in the middle of fêtes.Je think of you when I see you and also when I did not see you. I wish I could do anything but think about you but I do not. If you know something to forget you, let me know.



I'm here for you, by your side every day, so do not hesitate, I love you my love.




Far from you my nights are not pleasant to think about you just makes bearable. I think you and I miss you a lot.



 Let me see you, let me love you, let me make you happy, let me kiss you. Let me be the one you expected.


I think of you, I see you all hear me, I'm going crazy. I love life and you, but a life without you, I do not even think about it!!




I am sad when I think of you 'as we think of the winter sun, and when I'm gay, I think of you, as the sun in the shade .... think




No comments:

Post a Comment