Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Valentine's Day Love poems




















Here I love you.
In the dark pines the wind disentangles itself.The moon glows like phosphorus on the vagrant waters.Days, all one kind, go chasing each other.The snow unfurls in dancing figures.A silver gull slips down from the west.Sometimes a sail. High, high stars.Oh the black cross of a ship.Alone.Sometimes I get up early and my soul is wet.Far away the sea sounds and resounds.This is a port.Here I love you.Here I love !!




And because love battles
not only in its burning agriculturesbut also in the mouth of men and women,I will finish off by taking the path awayto those who between my chest and your fragrancewant to interpose their obscure plant.About me, nothing worsethey will tell you, my love,than what I told you.I lived in the prairiesbefore I got to know youand I did not wait love but I waslaying in wait for and I jumped on the rose.What more can they tell you?I am neither good nor bad but a man,and they will then associate the dangerof my life, which you knowand which with your passion you shared.And good, this dangeris danger of love, of complete lovefor all life,for all lives,and if this love brings usthe death and the prisons,I am sure that your big eyes,as when I kiss them,will then close with pride,into double pride, love,with your pride and my pride.But to my ears they will come beforeto wear down the tourof the sweet and hard love which binds us,and they will say: “The oneyou love,is not a woman for you,Why do you love her? I thinkyou could find one more beautiful,more serious, more deep,more other, you understand me, look how she’s light,and what a head she has,and look at how she dresses,and etcetera and etcetera”.And I in these lines say:Like this I want you, love,love, Like this I love you,as you dressand how your hair lifts upand how your mouth smiles,light as the waterof the spring upon the pure stones,Like this I love you, beloved..."

No comments:

Post a Comment