Thursday, August 22, 2013

Best sentence of love




















When I first saw you, I felt something go through my body from head to toe. I think it was because I fell instantly in love with you.
I love you ..


Love is a tree without branches we should come up with patience and caution.

Live without you will suffer me to live without your love will kill me.

Tonight before bed looking at the sky, is you said that despite an ocean there is a young woman who thinks of you, despite the heart are destroyed her dream of toi.Je you want even if I must be alone.

A bird flies with its wings to join his troupe, I'm flying with my heart to reach thee!

Everywhere I go I think of you, so please do not be far.


It is often said if he loves you he will come back but if you love him, he does not leave.


There is nothing worse than being away from what you love.


In your absence, my heart grows stronger In your presence I fall In love again.


Even though we are apart You're always in my heart.


All flowers are beautiful, but the one who loves the pink is beautiful regardless of its condition. I will love you at all times and in all places.


I love you, I love you and I will always love you even if you are away from me, I think of you, and if you're next to me my heart beats for you, and when you tell me you me like I kiss you and it will always be like that.


Being next to you ... Tell me that I found the greatest love, thinking that you'll always be there to tell you in the face, looking into your eyes "I love you."

When mom heart will stop beating, the only I could stop loving you.


Guard me a place in your heart and not your mind by what the mind easily forgets but the heart always remembers. I love you ...


You are the love of my life, my dream as hoped, my candle that lights my darkest nights ... I love you my baby.
I love you to the depth and width. I love you with my sorrows and my joys. I love you with a smile and tears. I love you with my heart and soul.


Eternity is to spend one second of my life without you, but what if this second my back you're still here.
Add your joys, your sorrows subtracted, multiplied by you and me but never divided by another ... because I love you.

Whatever the place where I am I parcourerai the world to tell you I love you.
It takes a second to say "I love you" but a lifetime to prove it.

When the flowers stop pushing when the sun stops shining, when my heart stops beating, then only I can stop loving you.

With a rose thorn, I open my veins and my blood, I'll write I love you.

One day I dreamed that you were there beside me and you loved me, at least if I slept I hoped never wake up.

You are the love of my life, my dream as hoped, my candle that lights my darkest nights ... I love you my baby.


I prefer to live with you in hell without you in paradise. For hell with you becomes paradise.


In my heart I have your love on my lips I taste of your kisses in my ear I still hear your I love you.
It is said that we learn every day, now that day, I know ... that I love you ♥


I burned my love for you on a tree was broken I have engraved on the sand it faded I engraved in my heart and you're stuck.


Butterflies have wings to fly, fish have fins to swim and I I have a heart to love you.
There are millions of girls on earth, but there's one in my heart. It's you.


No comments:

Post a Comment