Tuesday, August 13, 2013

best words for declaration love

declaration of love sms love declaration, a declaration of love, message love for a woman sms, declaration of love for a woman, romantic declaration of love, words of love, declaration of love, love letter , love message for her declaration of love for a man, declaration of love for a friend, love message for him










declaration of love to a woman

Your beautiful eyes make me die of love, It is with Molière that I address you. Although I am neither bourgeois nor a gentleman ... The business is difficult, but I tried ... We know little and yet: make me die of love, your beautiful eyes. You'll understand: I feel deep feelings of love towards you.
Would you agree that we meet for a drink? If so, thank you to call me

Declarations of love to a man

Since we met, I feel very upset and can not stop thinking of you. I reveal my feelings in the hope that they are mutual and that we can again soon to get acquainted. I look forward to hear from you and sending you my phone number.
A very soon.

Declarations of love to a (e) friend (s)

A friendship between us for a long time, The feelings I have for you have changed and now I gotta admit honestly that they took a "tour" love. I hope that this admission will not hurt you at ease and will not jeopardize our relationship. I look forward so we can talk.
A very soon.
Tenderly.

declaration of love to a woman

An earthquake, a tsunami, a cyclone come to fall. And my heart is the epicenter, the surf, the eye
In a nutshell, since I met you, my heart pounding and my feelings ignite.
Would you agree that we met, quietly, over a drink? If so, thank you to call me

Declarations of love to a man

In my life, there was the Before and After. But since I met you, my heart beats very hard for you and my life was suddenly illuminated! Dare I say it is almost a miracle or a resurrection?
I would love for us to meet for a drink! Thank you call me

Declarations of love to a (e) friend (s)

Rightly or wrongly, I have always been for you a faithful friend, the comforting shoulder, nice to whom you could confide. A friend, indeed!
Rightly or wrongly, I wish you to see me as the lovesick, the Romeo Verona, Tristan A lover or Abelard, in fact!
For it is love that I want to talk to you today! This surprises you? Meet us for a drink! If you agree, call me thank you

declaration of love to a woman

______ You're the one who makes my heart beat.
Since we know, I have never fear.
Love makes me every day another man.
My life is also, more beautiful, everything is better in fact.
You're an angel descended from heaven to teach me love,
Radiating happiness of my life now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment