Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Love poem

You are lacking inspiration to write a poem of love sms, we offer sms love poems to send to your lover.
♥♥♥



The sea is made for swimming,
the wind to blow,
and I was made for loving you.




  Love makes me reach for the moon
But I'm humble and I take my pen
You deserve it all the gold and diamonds
I have nothing, a beautiful feeling
I'm not king
You are more than a queen
Who more than me
You could say "I love you"



I need your eyes to exist,
to feel your lips,
your hair to make you feel,
to hear your voice to resonate in my head for hours,
  to see you regularly do not suffer
I need you to live,
  because I love you, I love you as a person can not love you.


Without you I can not, without you I do not know,
without you I do not exist without you I do not like because I love only you!



  I just wish once a night with you,
  be the angel of your sleep,
  protect you wake up,
tenderly and gently
open the doors of your heart ...



its good nights pretty flower makes me feel really good
have to talk to you,
  hear your soft voice,
  I love that you are always the queen of joy ..
and of course the king c me, I love you Baby.


  I want to be a word in a discoure

but being the word that speaks of love.



I love you my love
I love you forever
  You're part of my heart
Thou shalt forever
  I love you to madness
I love you for life.



Thou art the sun piercing the clouds in my sky.
Thanks to you my land is more fertile,
more alive. Your light warms my ocean of dreams
Evaporating the obstacles, my fears.
Your rays reach my heart
  Burn and make my love like crazy.


It's simple as I love you You are my heart, my happiness,
thou be gone scares me ...
as always you're here with me or else ...



  You are my sunshine
My star and my life
Every night I watch
  A look at the sky and the infinite to see if you come back
  My guardian angel



  The lost love is a sought love
The desired love is pure love
Pure love is a sincere love
The true love is a perfect love
  Perfect love is that I love you


Imagine a kingdom without a king,
  a hand without fingers,
a singer without a voice,
a country without law,
a life without joy,
it's probably better than living away from you ... I love you my love!




  God hears this beautiful prayer of love
  God hears all my prayers love
May God unite our two hearts forever
That tender poem makes us happy I adore you



My love, my life
When I see the sun rise,
  My first thoughts go to you,
When I go to bed at night,
  My last thought is for you


  No, I'm not talking about the easy girls
  Women object he say, volatile
not rather this girl and my partner projects, somewhat fragile,
  these words you are subject,
You know the theme is "it", but I would say "you", you are naturally beautiful,
met by chance, can be initially for one night, months, years, a lifetime ...



No comments:

Post a Comment