Thursday, August 15, 2013

Short poems Of lOve !!















short love poems:

Top 10 short love poems on the net
love poems short one:

Without you I can not, without you I do not know, without you I do not exist without you I do not like because I love only you!

2 short love poem:


  I am proud of my heart, it was destroyed, burned, broken, crushed and it still works

3 short love poems:

You are my last thought before sleeping, you're my only pleasure, you are my ideas to write, you're my joy smile, your absence makes me suffer

short love poem 4:

As light as the morning dew, as soft as satin and be as fresh as the beautiful gardens of roses I send you my hello good morning

short love poems 5:

Let your imagination take each letter of the sms for a bouquet of flowers that each in turn would tell you how I think of you.

6 short love poem:

You are the devil that ignited my heart, and maintains the flame in my heart ... I love you.

7 - If 1 lost equals 10 found, I will give les10 I find a good one who will make me mine.

8 - If you ever ask me to choose between you and my life, I will choose mavie, then you will leave disappointed without knowing that my life is you.

9 - you also participates in the global day against mental illness, sent a message of solidarity to a Mongol you know ... Here, I done ...!

10 - Ke god you done the power Solaman, patience NOH, IBRAHIL the courage, the strength of Daoud, the boté of YOUCEF the light of AISSA, and Morning Glory MOHAMED salalahalihouasalem.

No comments:

Post a Comment