Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Just for Lovers ♥




During hug ....A girl's head is always downbecause she considers her boy to beher wOrld& gets lOst in it ....While a boy's head is always up so thatno Other guy dares to look at his
girl......!!!




Without You,
My mind stops thinking . . .Without you,My lips stop speaking . . .Without you,My night are sleepless . . . Without you,My eyes stop dreaming . . .Without you,My ears stop hearing . . .Without you,My heart beats in distress . .


I Lost My Heart From The Day You
Come In To My Life... ♥♥You Hold Me Tight In My ThoughtsAll The Day And Night... ♥♥I Pray That All My Life , I live WithYou..♥♥Because I Just See You...As My Love&Life..♥♥

My heart is made 2 luv u,
my lips are made 2 kiss u,
my eyes r made 2 c u,
my hands r made 2 hold u.....
evry part of me wants u,
maybe bcoz i was made just 4 u !!



Never IgnOre A
PersOn WhO
LOves yOu And
Cares fOr yOu.... .... One Day yOu May
Realize
yOu've lOst The mOOn While cOunting The Stars....♥♥♥




No comments:

Post a Comment