Sunday, August 11, 2013

sms i miss you

♥♥♥
If you do not talk to me, I will fill my heart with your silence to tell you how much I miss you and how hard it is to love you. I miss you
♥♥



I've never seen a man cry, but when I saw in her eyes a tear, I knew a man could love I miss you
♥♥



If I had the sea to the land as ink and paper I think I would not have enough room to tell you how much I miss you
♥♥



Time is like a river, it never returns to that source, and I'm like the time I never returned to my words I love you and I miss you.
♥♥



The beautiful rose loses its kick tjr May the kick love is for loyalty. Your name is easy to read easy to write in May hard to forget ... I miss you
♥♥


They say the truth comes out of the mouths of children, do I have a child to tell you I miss you
♥♥



If you could only go in my heart you'd see that you're the queen of its places! I bathed in the love! A love that will always be dedicated to you and that will never disappear. I miss you my love
♥♥



We all have both someone who is missing and someone is missing.
♥♥



I can not stop thinking about you, whether sleeping, talking with my friends, singing in the shower, I can not stop thinking of you, of your arms, to your lips. I miss you my love.
♥♥



Hello, not goodnight, not good night. Whatever. Time passes too slowly. I miss you too my love
♥♥



you are my pearl, my sun shines and shines inside my heart. I miss you my love.
♥♥


Extends down on your bed, close your eyes stop breathing one minute you take away your breath. You've seen how much air you miss is how I miss you.
♥♥



The distance may not be an obstacle, our bonds of love are precious trust is the only thing that binds our hearts, before I sleep and when I wake up every hour and you occupy my thoughts, no matter where I am I always feel like my heart is yours forever I miss you.
♥♥



 I'm not to say HUGO big words, and not to say CROW wonders. I am only me to tell you I love you and I miss you
♥♥



You are my pearl, my sun shines and shines inside my heart. I miss you my love
♥♥


You my love at first sight, you dazzled me, the greatest wealth in my eyes you are my love, You make my heart beat each eye. All I can say is what I have on my heart, I love you, I love you to do more in the end. You are more valuable than diamonds. The most beautiful in my eyes forever.
♥♥



Earth may stop rotating, birds stop singing and the fish stop swimming. But I'll never stop loving you. I miss you darling and I love you
♥♥


You'll land and I the sea, or otherwise. You will be my goddess, my soul mate, my devil. You will be my present because I am your future. From now until the beginning of time, it is necessary that our love endures. Your arrow hit me in the heart, you're the only one who can save me. With you I am dying. I miss you my love
♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment