Sunday, August 18, 2013

43 Poems of love dor lovers


Poem of love 1


I write his words I write her letters
I write my happiness I'll draw it on your lips
I will describe my life I dedicate my heart to you
so far from you my life is full of misery
I offer you my nights I offer my life
I offer you my soul I give you my love
with my poems I'll invent a kingdom
I'll create our empire to protect you my life
for you to be the goddess of my nights
my way to heaven.


Poem of Love 2


You're a flower necklace given by my tears
You're a lost tear but survived
you invent in my heart the definition of happiness
I'll draw in my memory as my goddess of hope
I write with the ink of my heart
screaming and sweating
I drool a few words full of terror
oh god help me from heaven has forgotten him and erased the blackness
oh god of the sky told him all the love I have for her in my heart that inked.


Poem of love 3


I'm talking about the perfect woman the woman of my life
I'm talking about the woman of my dreams more buried
I loved this woman not accept me as I am
this woman would feel with me on the edge of paradise
our hearts will travel years our hearts be traveling a lifetime
I'm talking about the fairy ensorcellerait me the day
I'm talking about the goddess who illuminate my nights.



Poem of love 4:


Said the hard life of a sigh Time
I told you to be dead in a life that is worse than death
I tell you my life listening to my cry tears
I talk about my life I speak from my heart destroyed
I take you to my nights full of pain and boredom
I serve you hands because I feared the aftermath
I told you that I died in my life
my hope tarnish without you oh goddess of my nights
my soul wither in the dark clouds of my life
if life really only lasts within a shouting
so hard without you dead space in my life.

6 Love poems:


Words and letters written by my heart
feelings of unhappiness by writing your lights
words that cry of sadness and lack of my happiness
a smile a sigh but too much suffering and too much crying
you are the angel that destroyed my heart with this unconsciousness that touches me
thine eyes like the sun that warms my heart Wonder
your hands and caresses coated sweetness and tenderness
such a beautiful voice I heard him walking on rainbows
and the despair that goes into my life
because you do not give me a chance of survival.


love poems 7:


 I see your smile in my heart that bathes
live near your sigh is my happiness
see your eyes shone through the heavens
my future is not only of you
you are the apple of my eye
see you listened to your touched by the look
brushed your hands like rare gems
sing your love night and day
I would love you my love until the end of my days.

poème d'amour


8 love poems:


As a lone wolf in the realm of foreign
I advance in the black of your land my eyes blaze of your lights
as a winter sun burns my heart behind the clouds of your universe
as loneliness as a thick rough down in my life of misery
like a flower my heart hope to see the water in the heart of your desert
like a slow death as a bruised soul your love throws me into oblivion
I'm here so far from you my heart drowns in tears listening to your voice.

love poems 9:


My heart ash oh happiness you would not surprise me
I'm in love with your shadow, because thou wilt not ever expect me
I live seven feet underground I talk about my life of earthworms
I talk about their bruised my soul in hell of my nights
Hell of a lifeless hell of infinite sadness
oh miss love of my life to you-unless you are faithful you will never leave my life.

10 love poems:


My heart near your heart all night
love tell me if you are the remedies of my darkened injury
angels through the sky it take care of your eyes flower
writing my life with your eyes looking nourishes our future hope
enters the shores of my life is the princes e my memoirs
kidnaps me to where hast made me a slave to your smile and your arms.

love poems 11


Show me the way to your heart
trust me to eternal happiness
ink writing my heart my life watching your eyes my reindeer
flourishes like swallows sleeping on the rainbow
that it happens to me you my god I see your smile that lights up my eyes.

poems of love 12


You have bewitched me, you made me a weak man
you changed my heart of stone status clay
love you and you were close friends
but your friend has betrayed it destroyed my whole life
it made my soul a sand castle
it made my heart a dead star and older.

poems of love 13:


What would I do without you my life would be
What would I do without your eyes light up my nights
What would I be without your smile azure
What would my nights would be my day
My life would be without your love
What would my dreams are nightmares
What would my heart and I can not even you.

14 love poems:


I wonder every day every night
how do those who have never had them near
or your body or your smile or your eyes
you sing with me forever
I was afraid to lose you someday
I enjoyed this as a
your scent on the wind.

15 love poems:


One day I was walking down the boulevard of life
on the road I met the goddess of my nights
I look at you you trapped me in your golden eyes
I approached my hands trembling
I felt a man differing javait a heart that shines
your eyes oh what a beautiful novel what a beautiful story
when I looked at your eyes I lost memory.

poems of love 16


My sun warms me
my moon is off
My heart no longer mouse
my soul is lost
lost among the memories of you
lost between the pictures of you
my mouth does not speak
in the absence of your smile and your arms
my ears no longer hear
I am deaf without hearing your voice.

poems of love 17


Your eye color unauthorized
one day is one day that is blue green one day it violates
your smile me completely change
I fell dan the meshes of your net
your happiness makes me shiver every day
you have the heart of a dense you golden blade.

18 poems of love


Since that day since that night
the day you left me at night or you're gone
my heart is too heavy I soul destroying
I saw you my reindeer my goddess my empire
I'll see my shining star
I had nightmares every night
you're always in my heart
you're always in my dreams depth
I love you with a love that is infinite
My heart beats only for you
I wanted you the love of my life.

poems of love 19


He spanked beautiful about our history on our novel
your eyes your smile your love I do have sanity
threw so much but when you were my blessing
I'm so low when you have become my addiction
I wanted to invent the word love
to make you forget the evils of the old days
I wanted to protect your happiness
What is to love forever.

20 love poems:



The stars have told me a lot about you
At that point I thought they were in love with you
The moon also told me there was considerable discussion
She asked me or you were
She told me that I should not be alone
In this calm and starry night
I saw my suffering born under your feet
I want to kill the streets that separate us
Destroy mountains prevents me from seeing you.

21 love poems:



One day I asked my tears or you were
I was their answer from me but close to my heart
then the moon me and asked me mouse
if I loved him I answered you
Love exists only in the accounts of fairy
but my love for her is eternal and will never end.

Love Poem 22:


I see your smile bathed in my love
live near your sigh is my happiness
see your eyes shone through the heavens
my future is not only of you
you are the apple of my eye
see you listened to your touched by the look
touches your hands like rare gems
sing your love night and day
I would love you my love until the end of my days.

Love Poem 23:



Loving you is watching you shine
love you is to put my heart at your feet
love you almost worshiped you
how many times I've put my heart on your golden lip
loving you is my most beautiful love poem
you will love her forever my fabulous evidence
ca your love is my only truth.

Love Poem 24:


My memory ice
I remember piling
my happiness fades
my heart that seeks your track
heaven who hears my cry
the sun dry my desires
Love tells me every night
you're the princes of my nights
You are the love of my life.

Love Poem 25:


The sun rises
Moon withdraws
the sun breathes
my heart drawn in your empire
plain my soul with tenderness
I am the love that inspires
my eyes dazzled that transpires
planted in my heart your smile
the sky of your heart entwines
my heart that seeks your track
birds sing your love fades.


Love Poem 26:



I love you I cry on the moon
I love you you are my sunshine
I love you I write with gold letters

love poems


I love you with you I live without you I die
I love you I'll forfeit was with my soul
I love you I told you with my heart
love you made me grow
love you with that I breathe
your age is listed see your smile
die by your side is the dream that inspires me.

Love Poem 27:



The day I see your mirages
night my tears put me in a cage
mother erases my smile
the sun burns my memories
Moon speaks only of you
the stars that shine with the love of you
your happiness your smile your face and see your
treasures without them I die I do not live.

Love Poem 28:



You are my dream fades
you are my love and my soul confused
You're the sky you are the sun
you're the goddess of my night
You are the love of my life
you're my only path to heaven.

love poem 29:



I see your smile in my heart that bathes
live near your sigh is my happiness
see your eyes shone through the heavens
my future is not only of you
you are the apple of my eye
see you listened to your touched by the look
touches your hands like rare gems
sing your love night and day
I would love you my love until the end of my days.

:love poem 30



When I see the sky cried
when I look through your golden eyes
when the sun tells me that it's over
when the wind carries you away and destroyed my nights
I feel the tears dry moon
I crying my loneliness and love disarms me.

love poem 31:


You m enbelis day by day with your presence
you fascinate me with your smile and your romance
you make me want to love life and existence
you give me the courage to live anyway
you make me want to give you happiness
from the depths of my soul
you makes me want to offer you a love
from the depths of my heart.

love poem 32:


I miss your absence
I live my sore despair
I can not forget your presence
with you my heart is dancing
I see the wave that carries my dreams
I see my future bursting
I see mirages deep in your eyes
I see the reflection of my tears I lose my arms
the sun caress my singing trees
it is the memories of your love that haunts me.

love poem 33:


you are my princes you my desire
thou goddess of my dreams all my life
you are my most beautiful flower blooms
You are the angel left me you're the angel I fled
since you left me since I love you
I do not know anything about the way my life
I never hurt you I never hurt you
but here it has left it's fate and that's life.

love poem 34:


I spend my present my future
my life without you will only erasures
a life without love is of Torture
my life without feeling touched without you without you brushed
is a prison with walls
for me you are the most beautiful song
to me you're a wonderful symphony
you are my light my shining star.

love poem 35:


Your absence frolle me the heart and soul
your love is my suffering and my happiness
day and night you're here in my heart
I dream of you your smile your kiss
every minute of every night and every hour
you leave me like a dead leaf
a leaf cookie by waves
be near you is to be paradise
be near you is to be in a mad
make you smile is my only desire.

love poem 36:


You are my life and my account Fairy
I spoke with the moon last night
she told me that you are my shining star
she also told me that you're my only for
the sun told me about my past loves
she told me that my love will never appropriate
she told me you're the warmth of my ideas.

love poem 37:


When you're near me I feel the life that opens its arms to me
When you're near me I feel the happiness that invites me in his arms
When I am near you I feel the love come to me
When you're away from me I feel that death guete me
When you're away from me I hear the death told me come to me

Love Poem 38:


Since the day you left me
happiness has completely escaped me
Never in my life I have not thought
your love and grow up
that your smile could dress my days
Is that what you reproach me for having loved
it's a risk that I tried to love you the
it is a story that I wanted to try
that to live my life your side
that want to be at the bedside of a fairy.

Love Poem 39:


 My sun warms me
my moon is off
My heart no longer mouse
my soul is lost
lost among the memories of you
lost between the pictures of you
my mouth does not speak
in the absence of your smile and your arms
my ears no longer hear
I am deaf without hearing your voice

love

Love Poem 40:


 Your eyes your eyes your hands your hit
this is my life is my happiness is my only truth
you're here granny away so far from me
you are here divided between my soul and my heart saddened
you're the siren of my solitude bird of my life
light of my nights you a border
the border of all my desires.

Love Poem 41:


 All my life I've been waiting
all the disappointments I have experienced
Now I found you
as a flower bouquet fails
abandoned on a ratchet
our life began
it will never end
I will love you forever

love poem 42:


The real adventure of my life
this is the life you love
true generic my life
It's your happiness all took
the real title of my life
your smile is never bruises

love poem 43:


 You are my guardian angel
you who held my hand
you who opened my paths
the wonderful way your heart
the exciting path of your life
... You're my life
you took my heart in your arms
and voila prisoner I love you







No comments:

Post a Comment