Tuesday, August 13, 2013

words of love


best words and phrases love

Sentence of love, little words of love, Words and Phrases Love..



The most beautiful words of love, Terms and Phrases of love, sweet words

Collection of romantic words, soft words of love




Words and Phrases of Love ♥ ♥ ♥
If my love for you was a drug, I'd die of an overdose

Words and Phrases of Love ♥ ♥ ♥
 More valuable than a painting in the Louvre, you're my pearl

Words and Phrases of Love ♥ ♥ ♥
If loving you was a sport, then I would multiply the gold

Words and Phrases of Love ♥ ♥ ♥
I'm lost, you see, I'm drowned, flooded with love. I do not know if I live, if I eat, if I breathe, so I speak. I know that I love you. I can not live without being with you.

Words and Phrases of Love ♥ ♥ ♥
If I were a gardener, I'll give you a flower, but as you are my love I give you my heart

Words and Phrases of Love ♥ ♥ ♥
You are the sun that lights up my life. In the morning, get up without you is to get up in a world where it is always night.

Words and Phrases of Love ♥ ♥ ♥
 The winter snow is the gift, the gift of spring is the flowers, summer gift is the heat and me, my best gift is you

Words and Phrases of Love ♥ ♥ ♥
I need your arms to finally feel I feel orphaned without your presence. I do not believe in fairy tales but since I know you, I saw one. I love you

Words and Phrases of Love ♥ ♥ ♥
In heaven, they lost their best angel, they asked me if I had not seen it but do not worry, I did not see you denounced. I love you

Words and Phrases of Love ♥ ♥ ♥
I would like to accelerate the time to join you as soon as possible, however near you, I Quitting every second because every moment with you, I want infinity.

Words and Phrases of Love ♥ ♥ ♥
Love is a big word for many people, but for me, it is very small because it is not the love I have for you, it's something much stronger.

Words and Phrases of Love ♥ ♥ ♥
I had never experienced such a pleasure. I had never felt such a desire. I had never ever experienced such love. I had amais I loved someone like I love you

Words and Phrases of Love ♥ ♥ ♥
Every day away from you is a happy day less in my life, I hope to join you soon.

Words and Phrases of Love ♥ ♥ ♥
Do you know what's happening to me? I have a lot of you, your hugs, your tenderness, your smile. It is a great void that I can not fill. I miss you a lot

Words and Phrases of Love ♥ ♥ ♥
 lya words we say but we do not think, and there are words that we think but we said no! I sincerely think and tell you I love you for life.

Words and Phrases of Love ♥ ♥ ♥
That night in my dream, a little angel went to steal my kisses come to comfort you. Then he asked me my wishes for exhausser. He just helped me to remember you.

Words and Phrases of Love ♥ ♥ ♥
I like to give me the color of your eyes that make me so happy.

Words and Phrases of Love ♥ ♥ ♥
Your soft lips are asked, and I've dreamed.
Your sweet lips have kissed me, and I succumbed.

Words and Phrases of Love ♥ ♥ ♥
When I go home to get my locks, I open my heart like a treasure full of us.

Words and Phrases of Love ♥ ♥ ♥
Until the end of my age, I smelt away in your landscape, since the sweetness of your love will be my day.

Words and Phrases of Love ♥ ♥ ♥
Come with me, go into my life, you whose heart is pur.Viens with me, look reverie, in this wonderful blue sky.


Words and Phrases of Love ♥ ♥ ♥
The best stories are they not those experienced with passion to lose all reason...


No comments:

Post a Comment