Monday, August 12, 2013

Romantic SMS of love


romantic, the romantic sms, sms of love
♥♥♥



If you're sad thinking about me, if you feel alone send me a message if you are looking for a true friend call me, but if you need to love my heart is yours ...


romantic, the romantic sms, sms of love


    I wanted to send you all my love but my SMS phone operator said that the file was too big ... so the current technology simply requires me to tell you I love you


romantic, the romantic sms, sms of love


    In my life I have made many errors but loving you is by far the best thing I did on this earth feeling that despite the frigid weather warms me no matter what happens to me tomorrow I will never stop love you.


romantic, the romantic sms, sms of love

    
 I send you three flowers: the first for our friendship, loyalty to the 2nd and 3rd full of bees will sting you if you ever think about me forget


romantic, the romantic sms, sms of love


 Without you, for me, the earth would no longer round. To me you're my sunshine after the storm. You're my light in the dark. I love you more than anything.


romantic, the romantic sms, sms of love


   It's so hard not to see you all this time. Every second that passes I want you to be by my side.


romantic, the romantic sms, sms of love


  A soft kiss on your forehead to wake you. A soft touch on your cheeks to make you smile. I love you my love


romantic, the romantic sms, sms of love


   Whenever I think of you a star falls from the sky and if one day you will not find the stars know that it's your fault, because I think too much about you.


romantic, the romantic sms, sms of love

     Open the window you will find a flower, the flower opens you will find my heart and in my heart you will find yourself.


romantic, the romantic sms, sms of love


   Your absence leaves me empty, fill this void your calls, your smile gave me a great pleasure and your beautiful face gives me a great memory.


romantic, the romantic sms, sms of love


     A tear in your eye, a smile on your lips, why so much hypocrisy to say that everything is over?


romantic, the romantic sms, sms of love

   
   I just wish once a night with you, be the angel of your sleep, wake up to protect you and tenderly soft, open the doors of your heart ...


romantic, the romantic sms, sms of love

  
   There are not enough words to express how much I miss you my heart. You are always present in my heart.



romantic, the romantic sms, sms of love


    These few tender words that flood your heart with pleasure and happiness. These fine phrases you remember how I love you and how much you mean to me my beloved rabbit. I love you my baby.


romantic, the romantic sms, sms of love


 You can destroy everything you like, it will just open space to rebuild his arms because I love you to death.


romantic, the romantic sms, sms of love


     I do not know where the angels live in heaven in earth or heaven. But what I know is an angel goes to read this massage.


romantic, the romantic sms, sms of love


  I loved you at first glance. You inspire me. You suck me. You fascinate me. You make me crazy. I love you


romantic, the romantic sms, sms of love


To all my feelings your picture is mixed, it inspires my to more harmonious, gives me the desire to look good to you, and having every day some new grace, that you love me better. "


No comments:

Post a Comment