Tuesday, August 13, 2013

best seven messages of love - Short love message 2013


Message of Love 1

Crying at night without anyone knowing, and the next act as if nothing had happened.


Love SMS2 


Half of my fun is thinking about you
and the other half is to be with you.

love message 3: 

I fell into a trap, that of your heart that will not let me breathe and stung me freedom.

Love message 4: 

How lucky I found a real treasure ... You!

message of love 5: 

I sent an angel to protect you, but he came back to tell me that an angel could not watch over another.

Love 6 Message:

 I love when you look me in the night,
as an angel reveals
with your beautiful star gaze
that look that dazzles me.

Love Message 7: 

I just wish once
spend a night with you,
be the angel of your sleep,
protect you wake up,
tenderly and gently
open the doors of your heart ...


No comments:

Post a Comment