Friday, August 2, 2013

Top Sms lovers

1:
Brighten your lover's day with romantic messages of love. Send the best love messages to the love of your life and let him/her know how special your life has become after meeting him/her. Browse through Mydearvalentine's collection of love messages and send a few to spread the magic of your love.

2:
I always wanted someone who will understand me and make me go beyond my weakness to achieve my goals, and in you I found my love. I love you more every day.


3:
I have no fear of the world when I am with you, and you understand me completely...you love my crazy ways...love me for what I am. I love you for accepting me how I am and being with me despite my weaknesses.

4:
Calming me down when I am angry, understanding my silly ways even when I do not find words to express myself and still loving me so much... how do you do it all?

5:
Empathetic, loving yet always there to point my errors. You are my guide, my friend in difficult times and my true love. I know you will always want the best for me.

6:
Ever since we've been together, my happiness has grown manifold and my joys know no bounds. I am happy when I imagine my life with you.

7:
No matter how many fights I have with you, you always stand by me to protect me, assure me and find the way out for me in times of difficulties.

8:
Four beautiful words I say everyday, I belong to you.

9:
I will be there with you till eternity. And, if you don't believe then let the eternity arrive, till then please don't doubt my affection.

10:
Life means nothing to me without you, and all I need in it, is you and you and you.

11:
When the days are dark and the nights are long, I shall be with you to make you feel good.

12:
A candle may melt, its fire may die, but my love towards you will stay on and on and on.

13:
Your presence in my life brings loving thoughts within my heart, wonderful smiles on my face and peace in my soul.

14:
No poems, no words, no gifts can express how much I love you. Be the princess of my heart and rule my life.

15:
If you promise me to meet me in my dreams, I wish I never wake up.

16:
Love doesn't need to make sense; it's just a deep emotion for somebody who means everything to you.

17:
Last night I matched every star with a reason for loving you. I ran out of stars because my love is countless.

No comments:

Post a Comment