Sunday, August 18, 2013

long SMS of Love

Love is not blind. It sees, but it doesn't mind...




SMS 1

My heart speaks to you all down
My heart follows in the footsteps of your pats
Your love is my blood to still for a moment
You can die sometimes be
But in my heart you are my life my only joy I crying your soul so far from me
But in my dreams it's you I way I remember your telling me the way of the kings words "Do not go at night is careful not to take cold Wolves are on your way ahead but t 'I'm not dead, but my love for you will not die "And here come the end of five minutes of my life that destroyed my nights Or are you now that you're gone I look at your picture every day you see it even I want you in my dreams and my mouse is gray where's your smile angel of my life my heart is no longer the words you expressed sadness I told you at the end even if you're dead grandmother in my heart you life you're the reindeer I love you all my life ....


SMS 2


u want to forget me? That's what you want? So forget me! I've lost so many people, it's not you in less that will do all switch. I survived all these oversights, I'm still alive, I'm still able to believe, then you pushed your finger in the eye if you think you're indispensable! Then erase me, I will do, we will be very well both above and not return to me claiming that you love me. You agree?

SMS 3

In your arms is happiness
Far from you my heart is dying
I'm in heaven away from you
I fall into hell when you're away from me
You left me with the distance
For me it is a pain
   RamenĂ©moi our little cloud
Do not let the storm pass
Protected me from evil
Your presence is vital to me
Hold me strong
Your love is my treasure
kiss me
Nothing emenera me away from you


SMS 3

I'm under your control
Your love is my obsession
Only the distance is my pain
My heart needs yours
Not to destroy our destiny.


SMS 4


Anyway, you can do what you want my heart now: run, burn, torture but was careful because you are inside ...

SMS 5


Between my heart and my tongue, there was Impassable river crossings to closed level. I had to clear the mountains and mountains of sand to a grain of truth But tonight barriers break the silence too. Tonight, finally, the words fly. There is no difference. Oh, I love you

SMS 6


My angel you're everything to me, I can not live without you, you are the sun that lights up my life and the fire that warms me when I'm cold. I love you like you can not even imagine, I always want to be at your side. When you're not there, and my heart cries when I see my sorrow dies. I love you.

SMS 7


I love you ... too early to tell?
I love you ... too much .. to die ..
I love you ... can not lie to me ..
I send you three flowers. the first of my heart and my heart for you. the 2nd of my eyes and my eyes dream of you. the 3 god and god protect you for me. I love you.


SMS 8


When I first saw you, I felt something go through my body from head to toe. I think it was because I fell instantly in love with you.
I love you
When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you.
There is nothing I can do without thinking about you.


SMS 9


Your eyes are soft and tender,
As sweet as they can be.
There's one thing you must remember,
You are the one for me.



SMS 10

We have found the secret to a lasting relationship… We simply really want to be together and we can’t imagine facing another day when we’re apart… We are connected in a special way that only you and me can understand …my love, my life, my everything.


SMS 11


My heart is yours for the taking for it has always been yours and yours alone. I've laid all that I am on the table for you to see; I hold no secrets from your eyes.
Let me be the one that earns your love, let me be the one to end the tears and fears of disappointment; let me show you what real love could be like...









No comments:

Post a Comment