Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sad poems of Love

Here is a collection of some sad sms for all sad lovers all over the world love poems.


I leave you in the arms of the night,
 I let the stars watch over you,
I entrust to them until the sun rises
and takes the statement, and the time came
I'll take care of you


Love you miss me a little more each day.
 The distance between us
 but our feelings bring us ...


 That dying love dies so sad because there is nothing good to love without dying




 Joy and sorrow are both chains;
one is of gold and the other is iron
 but they are also made to bind us
and prevent us from realizing our true nature


 Your angel face and your body sublime,
your pretty words full of promise,
 I had hidden all the suffering that is loving you



 Your absence leaves me empty, fill this void your calls, your smile gave me a great pleasure and your beautiful face gives me a great memory ..




 It's funny, there is every reason to prohibit love, afraid to suffer, to be abandoned one day.
And yet what we love life
when we know that we will leave one day


 I send you all the pearls from heaven to enlighten your heart and all the flowers of the earth to color your life and all the songs to tell you that you're an angel



We will never be together yet our souls together and our separate body will eventually evaporate ...



 My heart cry of pain He yells my sufferings
But you do not hear the hear you someday??
 Before it is too late??
Let death take me
And take me forever


My soul has a great weakness
 My heart is engraved sadness
We are always looking for tenderness
 Where can I find then caress
On love and politeness
 Without any address

My love, my life without you, stops breathing. My love, you're not here, I miss you, I love you more than anything back, or I'll die.



those moments when you're lost,
 per period. an accumulation of all these conflicting feelings, a desire to drop everything,
but you go out and get better,
you smiled ... only the slightest problem tears come,
 smiles disappear,
 impracticability need to get ...
you're all alone, with your anger, you explode ...


 Since you've been gone My heart fainted
You were for me the man of my life
Even if I do not have often said
 My heart belongs to you
 So please take care of it
 Today I mourn our love
 Which for me would last forever
 Atonement I pray because nothing goes
 Since you're gone I love you, I love you my heart is that you shout it I love you, I love you is my pen that writes you.


It's beautiful smile. Your look is very charming chaud.Ton cut me into pieces. And being with you is the best gift.





I still remember his hands, his scent.
 I remember everything he told me what he wrote me.
I remember everything,
 the problem is: With memories like that, I forget it!



 A small bird without wings I'm like a bird without wings, I fly to the crowded skies of clouds, which also prevents me from moving properly.




 My angel, my love,
 This morning, my heart is filled with love for you.
 This morning, my heart very badly about your absence, he cries. My eyes could not see around me, it cry.
 My head is lost in the fog, unwillingly reason, she cries too.


Sad love


Sometimes I happen to want to close your eyes .... Never to remember ....

I have a tear in my heart,

       A tear expressing my pain,
       Pain she inflicted on me,
       When she told me, "I never loved you


 It's hard to smile when you want to cry,

        it is hard to say goodbye when you want to stay
         but the hardest part is having to remember when you want to enjoy ...





No comments:

Post a Comment