Thursday, August 1, 2013

They said about love !!


  • Don't find love,let love find you,that's why it's calling "falling in love "because you don't force yourself to fall...You just fall.




  • You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see..But you cannot close you heart      to the things you do not you want to feel.




  • Marriage does not guarantee you will be together for ever,it's only paper.It takes love ,respect,trust,understanding,friendship and faith in your relationship to make it last.


  • being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake..it means you are mature enough to tolerate your dislike towards them. 

  • I want to fall for someone that will stand out in the rain with me,cook with or for me,let me sing along to the radio,watch movies with me on lazy days,remmember the little things,help me face my fears,start play fights with me,write me post-it love letters,call me things like darling,hug me and say "no ,you're not" when i'm say i'm fine ,and love me back...

No comments:

Post a Comment